May 17, 2013

Date Night

Sometimes Kart and I are lucky enough to go on a date! Tonight Kart's Dad came over so we could go see a play we had tickets to. Before the play we had dinner at a new place I'd heard great things about called the Tortilla Bar. It's the TINIEST restaurant I've ever been to, literally there's only about 5 or 6 tables inside, but the food lived up to the hype; thankfully.
We had the steak tacos and beets with avocado tacos.
Both of them were as delicious as they were beautiful!

Then we stopped by The Chocolate to grab some of my favorite mint chocolate brownies for dessert, and headed over to the playhouse to see Urine Town.  I know I know, sounds weird.  It's a musical. I did like it, but there were some strange parts, and it wasn't nearly as funny as the other plays we've seen there. Overall it wasn't my favorite musical, but not bad, and still a very fun night. I was just happy to have a night out together, just the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment