Jun 2, 2013

Summer Gymnastics

Emma's been doing Gymnastics since the start of the year, and when summer was approaching her Coach invited her to be on a 5 year old gymnastics team. You have to have certain skills and show potential to be invited to be on a team, so I was happy to hear she received an invite.  But I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue through the summer because I wasn't sure I wanted to make the time commitment during the summer.  But ultimately I decided to let her do it because she really wanted to.
She really enjoys being on a team and the cooler tricks she gets to learn.  The first class she was in was more of a just-for-fun kind of class, but this one's more skill focused. I use to be one of 3 moms in the gallery watching upstairs, but I had no idea what a madhouse the summer is like at the gym! I kinda hate it.  It makes me not want to stay and watch. I'm just glad Emma is enjoying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment